2008년 3월 19일 수요일

What do you think is the best way to learn a foreign language ?

Hi, everyone!
My blog changed today because it has some ploblem...

What do you think is the best way to learn a foreign language ?
(in your class? or out of class? or some other way?)
~~Please give me your wise answer~~

댓글 2개:

Nicole :

Hi Jessica,
I'm sorry you had a problem but congratulations on getting your new blog up so quickly. If you have time, try to put some pictures or customize your page a little.

In response to your question, I think that there are different ways to learn a language and that each person has their favorite way to learn. Obviously, using the language as much as possible is the best way to improve and visiting the country in which the language is spoken is a great way to do that.

PAUL :

I think watch a movie, drama in English. Also always listening to
many radio programs such as NPR, Arirang news and so on....
Good luck Jessica!!!