2008년 3월 24일 월요일

What do you think is your personality?

Hi, everyone~

Forsythias are already in bloom to herald the coming spring around KNUE campus.
But I am not enjoyable in my mind because of hard time for studing...(It' was meant for a joke)
Let's have a good time for studying..

댓글 3개:

Liz :

I think I am easygoing, becuase I don't worry much about everything.
I think I accept things in life in the positive way. It is good for my phycological health. So I enjoy staying here 5days and spending weekends with my kids for 2 days.
I like my classmates because they are good, passionate, kind and considerate.

Eric :

^^ Wow~ Your question is one of the most difficult to answer. How can I see myself with objective criticism like mirror? Mmm..OK. I try to describe my own personality carefully.

.I am warm-hearted, most of all.
.I am kind-hearted, too.
.I have an easy and composed attitude.
.I am a man of new and progressive ideas.
.I am a thoroughgoing person.

(^^ )( ^^)~

Nicole :

Hi Jessica,
I think that I have two personalities. One is in the classroom and it's pretty easy-going and relaxed. The other is in my personal life it's more uptight and nervous. Both personalities are curious.