2008년 3월 30일 일요일

What do you think the most serious problem in the world is?

Hi, everyone~~
A month almost has passed since we have met.
I wonder whether my English skills are improving now or not.
I think that you have also a same thinking..
Study hard~~~and Have a nice day~~~

댓글 6개:

Joey :

Hi, Jessica!

Well, I'm busy concerning about my jobs so I haven't thought about that. Now, when I consider it, everyone to chase money is a big problem in the world. People belive to make a lot of money is to succeed in life. And money becomes a standard for distinguishing between right and wrong from every aspect. However, this trend could cause a big gap between the rich and the poor, corruption and environmental destruction. I'm sure we have something more valuable than cash, which we cannot buy with it.

Liz :

Hi!
I guess I know why you post this question here, because I have thought what the most serious problem in the world is. I think religious conflict is the most serious problem. Ironiclally, the teaching of all the religions is love. But there is war or conflict any place in the world, there is religion involved. I have no religion. I think it's better to have one than nothing. But when religion is always involved in killing people by name of a relgion, I hesitate to have one.
Will we live in pleace without religion???

genius :

Hi Jessica!
Whenever I read an international section on newspaper I always meet articles and news about a war.
The most serious problem is a war regardless of the cause of war such as religion, ethnicity, oil, suppression and dictatorship.
It's terrible. Who has the right to kill other people?

Eun-ju, a dandle lion :

I think losing pure mind is a big problem. Maybe money is the main reason to lose our pure heart. When I visited the third world, I was deeply moved by the people's ure mind. However, I could see they have been changing a lot because of money. So Somebody told me not visiting there is better for them because money could spoil their primitive life style which makes the people compare theirs with capitalized ones and think theirs inferior. Money itself is OK, but unequality is the problem as Joey said. It's so hard to distribute it equally. Nevertheless, I wish nobody cried or killed themseves becasue of money. I pray!!!

Michelle :

Your question is a big thing this time^^... Actually, I wrote about this topic for my last journal writing. I think "Moral hazard" is the biggest problem, which is the root of almost all the vice in the world. Wars, environmental disasters, corruptions and other social crimes are maybe being caused by this. People just focus on their own interest and goal at any cost. They don't care only if the bad things don't hurt them. They turn really aggressive and can do anything horrible if they are hurt or if they really desire somthing. So, I think we'd better put ourselves together to go to the right direction and do the right things in harmony with others.

Nature- Jayeon Kim :

Hi~~! Jessica! You look serious to ask serious problems.
The war between nations,
The conflict between owners and employees,
Many disaters by humans,
Hunger and Political corruption!
For me the most serious problem in the world is "Selfishness."
If we are in others' shoes, many problems can be solved.