2008년 4월 7일 월요일

5th:Which do you like western foods or eastern foods?

Spring came to us. Accordingly, various vegitables also that. I like all kinds of foods, western foods, eastern foods..
If l decide just one, I love korean food. There are many reasons: because of health, savor ,pleasure and so on. Which do you like??

댓글 6개:

Michelle :

from Michelle

I think I could survive in any western countries, regardless of how long I will stay there. That's because even though I'm a little bit picky in eating and I really like Korean food much, I also enjoy western food especially made with flour and vegetables, for example, any kind of noodles and bread... Of course, since I don't have much experience with the other countries' dishes except the well-known western and eastern food, I can't talk big...^^;;
Anyway, in short, I don't have any specail preference in food in the light of western or eastern, but if I'm forced to choose only one of them, I'll take eastern food, which is more healthful and familiar to me *^^*

Sammy :

Hi,
At first, I have to say,
"I love you." ^^

I'm one of the traditional Korean man. So I couldn't endure one month stay without Korean food in America two years ago.

So I worry about the scheduled visit in America. ㅠㅠ

Joey :

Hi, Jessica!

Well, you know, western food and eastern food, I think both of them are hard to define as something representative.^^
As for me, While I know only chinese, japanese, Korean and Vietnamese food in eastern food, I know just fastfood in western food. If I choose one among them, I'd like to pick up japanese food. It is not spicy, salty and greasy. Also, I think it is more healthful than western food.

Liz :

Hi!
I'm not picky in food. I can enjoy all kinds of food, which are western food or korean food. I don't care if I had them in short time. But I have to choose one between them, I'd choose Korean food. This moring I thanked my mom for the healthy food she had served in my childhood. Thanks to her unpoluted food , I could give birth to healthy kids even though I was in the late 30s. I think healthy diet in childhood is very important. I try to cook for my kids from now on.

Nature- Jayeon Kim :

Today noodles was served for lunch in the cafeteria. Actually I didn't have breakfast. I usually don't have breakfast. So when I got here from my home I wanted to have rice. Actually I couldn't live without rice. But I sometimes enjoy pizza, salad, and steak.
I cannot expect how my living in America for a month will be. I hope to survive with only western foods!!

Nicole :

Hi Jessica,

I have to say that I love western food because it has so many familiar foods for me to choose from. I do like Asian food and enjoy eating Korean food all the time but when I really think about favorites, I have to say that nummy things from home come to mind.