2008년 4월 14일 월요일

6th : What makes you happy?

Are you happy? I’m sure you are! We all want to be happy. But how can we live a happy life? What makes you happy? You don’t need to have lots of money to be happy. Do you think so?Is Becoming a happy person is easy? What is happiness?

Acually, I want to know what makes you happy.........

댓글 5개:

Joey :

Hi, Jessica!

I like your question because it's not difficult. I mean I don't have to think about it much. Thank you!^^ My answer is my family and my dream. Two things makes my life move.

genius :

Hi Jessica.
I feel happy everyday because I always appreciate everything I meet. I thank God for being alive.
I thank my parents for luck such as healthy body and sound mind.
Even a small thing makes me happy.
My happiness depends on my way of thinking.

Sammy :

Hi,
I think I have been indifferent to you, but I love you.^^

Are you really happy now? I thought usually happy person rarely concern about other's happiness.

As for me, my children who believe me a god is the wellspring of my happiness.

And, my mom... I'm very sorry for her, but she always try to understand and be my strong backer. Her existence is also one of the most important elements in my life.

Most of all, I am really happy when I get what I really want.

Tim-shinhk405 :

Hi,
Long time no see you here!
Maybe thinking something well makes me happy, that is, when I decided to come here, I was happy.
When I met you, all, I was happy.
Sometimes, I was frustrated because of my lack of English, at that time someones in my class have give me coragement, those make me happy. With my friends here..... I am so happy !!!!!!!!!

Eun-ju, a dandle lion :

What makes me happy?
Good freinds listening to me and cheer me up.
Beautiful nature around me.
Family enduring me.
Instructors make me laugh.
The future still in quetion.....

I'm getting something from other people rather than giving. Am I selfish or immature?
Dear guys, thank you so much...