2008년 4월 30일 수요일

8th: If you were given one hundred million won to spend how would you spend it?

Hi. everyone~~
If I get a chance like that...wow! it's a wonderful thing! But, after that time , I think I'll have lots of mental burdens. How about you???

댓글 2개:

Judy :

Hi!
It makes me happy. I'd like to take a travel around the world for 80days. My nickname in korean means travelling around the whole world. Since I was young, I'd like to travel abroad. But I have been to only America twice. I really want to visit many countries.

Gracie's talking club :

Hello!

This is Gracie from class 1.
It sounds interesting. If I were given 0.1 billion won...Wow!... I'd like to use 50 million won for my study abroad, and 50 million won for investment in fund account. As I am growing oler, I feel that I need more saving and investment in myself for my future. Sometimes I purchase lottery to become a rich person. I know it's just vanity. But still I have a dream to be a rich woman.